Sunday, January 26, 2014

Thanks, Hubs

I'm very lucky. My husband is super supportive of this blog. He reads every post--whether they appeal to his interests or not (and posts comments where and when he can), he offers to watch the kids so Lauren and I can get our posts done, he even makes suggestions for posts he'd like to see.

In that vein...today, while I was changing my son's soiled diaper, my husband suggested that we do a post about baby poop. Yup, you read that right. Baby poop. When Lauren and I told him that we didn't think that a post called "What's in My Diaper?" really had a place on this blog, he told us that we needed to "Look outside of the box and inside the diaper." Thanks for the laugh, hubs!










Questions? Comments? Ideas? Email us at theaccessorizedlife@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment