Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Little Things


It’s another installment of our series, the Little Things.  Here are a few things that make me smile.
Stackable Rings:

The Trio

I picked up this trio of Rings at an Art/Craft Show in Florida last month. Since that time, I haven’t taken them off! They go with pretty much anything, casual and sophisticated all rolled into one.  So. In. Love.
Co Lab Bag. 



Great Carry-all Bag. 


On a recent trip to Marshalls to help my parents shop for some new luggage, I found this great Purse for under $40.00.  I’ve been using it non stop since then.  It’s has great pockets that keep my stuff organized despite the fact that it’s a pretty big bag.  Plus I can wear it as a cross-body bag, or carry it by the handles.  I’ve gotten a bunch of compliments on this purse.  Love.
Michael Kors Watch. 

In. Love.

Ok, so I know this blog is all about being fashionable on a Budget, but for close to two years I have been drooling over a particular Michael Kors Watch.  So when my amazing Brother asked me what I wanted for Hanukkah this year, I told him, honestly, this watch.  Thinking he never ever would get it for me and that was fine.  Well he got it for me.  Yup, I have the best brother in the world.... which leads me to my last thing.
My Family.  

The Birthday Girl surrounded by her Grandchildren

I get that Family isn’t a thing, but for the past few months I’ve been on a Family overload in a really good way.  I’ve been able to spend time with both sides of my family, going on family vacations with them and spending long weekends culminating in a recent extravaganza.  My entire family on my Dad’s side flew to Florida to surprise my 90 year old grandmother for a weekend together which ended in a surprise birthday dinner.  Don’t worry, the surprises didn’t kill her, rather, she had a permanent smile on all weekend long.  It was the perfect way to celebrate my grandmother.  After all the time we spent together I realized how lucky I am to have such a wonderful family, so yeah, My family makes me smile.  
Well that's what is making me smile these days. What about you?  Let us know!  

Have a Great Thursday!

Love xoxo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment