Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Daily Shoe: Part 2



2/4/12
Nine West
Circa 2010




Well, friends...sadly, it's that time again. For me, summer has drawn to a close and I am back at school.

Since it wouldn't be a new school year without my annual tradition of wearing different pairs of shoes each day until I can't do it anymore, I felt I couldn't leave all of you high and dry without my new daily shoe roster! (Plus, it totally helps me to keep track of which shoes I've worn...)

Some of these shoes will be brand new to you (while not brand new to me...), some will be brand new for both of us and some will be repeats from last year. (But, don't worry...I'll take all new photos!) In case you forgot how this works...I will be taking pictures of my shoes that I wear to work every day until I repeat. Sometimes, I'll even include some of my fabulous shoes from the weekend--but the caption under those shoes will be in a different color.

Last school year I
 made it until the end of January...let's see if I can beat (or at least meet!) that this year. (As I said at the close of the original "Daily Shoe", any and all shoe donations are welcome. I prefer heels (in case you haven't noticed!) and I wear a size 5...nice subtle hint, right?)

So, without further ado, here we go! Hope you enjoy the Daily Shoe: Part 2!

If you have any great shoe bargains to share or you want to mail me a fabulous pair of size 5s (hee hee hee), email us at The Accessorized Life: theaccessorizedlife@gmail.com. We look forward to hearing from you!

2/3/12
Nine West
Circa 2005


















2/2/12
Nine West
Circa 2004
The flower on these shoes is a clip,
so you can take it off or move it!



















2/1/12
Nine West
Circa 2007






















No comments:

Post a Comment