Monday, August 15, 2011

What I Am Obsessed With Now: The Clutch!




The Collection! 


In an earlier post, I displayed my love of tote purses for all to see. After posting it, I looked in my closet and realized that I have a plethora of clutches that I’ve collected over the years.  Realizing that I can't allow my love to go unnoticed in this blog, I am ready to express how much I love the all important clutch!  


Clutches are my go-to evening accessories, that inevitably add that pop of color to compliment my outfits.  When I first started buying clutches, I went with a nice faux snakeskin black clutch that would go with any outfit. 



My first clutch, way back when...


Slowly, I've added to my collection, with clutches of different sizes and colors (please see the first photo to view my collection!).  The most recent clutch I purchased was from H&M for $17.  (We here at The Accessorized Life love to find a good bargain!)


The H&M Clutch! 

The only problem for me (which I think I touched on in my earlier posting) is that I like to carry a lot of things with me.  A clutch seriously cuts down the amount of items you can bring on the go.  So what needs to go into a clutch???  For me, a clutch must fit my cell phone (I would be lost without mine), an I.D., a credit card, some money, my keys and of course the all important lip gloss.  That’s it, so simple. If only I could streamline my needs for my day purses, my shoulders would love me!! 

Happy Shopping! 

~Princess xoxo

What are you obsessed with? Let us know at theaccessorizedlife@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment