Friday, October 1, 2010

A Lovely Site to Browse...

This summer while reading a Blog about Accessories (I know shocker!) I came across a link to a new site that sold Accessories that were well made, stylish and beautiful for not that much money. I was instantly in love with the site. Eight1Six.com quickly became a new place for me to gawk and be in awe of all things accessories....

You have to sign up and in return they send you Tri-Weekly emails on their “sales.” Their stock is ever changing and their deals are great. The founders of the site get the accessories directly from the jewelry designers thereby avoiding the expensive markup that us ladies are usually forced to pay.

I’ve already purchased a couple of earrings from this site and love the quality and the beauty of these little baubles! Pics of my purchases at the bottom of this post.... Also because the designs are reasonably priced, they make great presents for someone who is on a budget, but want to get your friends a lovely gift.

But be warned.... This site will most definitely make you want to buy everything... Good thing the prices are so reasonable!!!

Happy Browsing!!


No comments:

Post a Comment