Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Colorful Find

Actually, Two!

On a recent shopping trip with Budget into Old Navy, I started to peruse their accessory display. I should state that no matter what clothing store I enter, I always have to check out their accessories before leaving the place.

It seemed as though they upped the amount of accessories and the styles of accessories that they offer to their customers. While digging through a glass vessel, I came across two bracelets in a style that I had been searching for. A macrame bracelet with beads, but all the bracelets I had been finding were $50 and up... and frankly I am not going to spend that amount of money on a thread bracelet with beads!

So imagine my pleasant surprise (and Budget's for that matter) when both bracelets, which were on sale, totaled less than $6. That way I didn't have to choose, I got them both!

They are a great add to a jeans and t-shirt kind of day, adding a splash of color if need be.

Sometimes it pays to do a little digging before leaving a store. You never know what you're going to find!



No comments:

Post a Comment