Sunday, May 6, 2012

My Favorite New Trend: Eyelet & Lace

As I shop this spring (please...like you think I'd pass up a shopping trip!) I am noticing a new trend that I'm loving...

All over the stores, I'm seeing pieces in eyelet and lace. And I love them. These fabrics are so feminine and they make me feel so gorgeous that I can't help but to want to snag them all! (In fact, I have been coveting a white eyelet vintage style dress at Banana Republic for about 2 months now, but it has been sold out in all the stores. This past weekend, I found one (literally, the only one in the store)--and it happened to be in my size...AND ON SALE!! Here's a link if you want to check it out: My Dress! -- it's not on sale online, though.) I also have a few great eyelet pieces in my wardrobe that I found before the trend was big...and I'm so glad to have kept them (like a white skirt with lace patches and a white eyelet jacket). One of the best things about the trend this time around is that the eyelet and lace pieces aren't only white...they come in a wide range of colors.

Eyelet also reminds me of my younger days--I remember an awesome eyelet skirt I had when I was about 12 years old and a white eyelet Ralph Lauren dress that I bought when I was in my 20s and living in New York City...both pieces I loved to death!

I am so excited to see this trend back in the stores, that I have scoured the internet to find you some of the best pieces out there.

Enjoy!


Links to the products:

Row 1:

Row 2:
Mango Lace Blouse--$54.99, Loft Eyelet Skirt--$69.50 (also featured in our Top 10 for Spring!), Gap Eyelet Cami--$44.99

Row 3:
H&M Eyelet Skirt--$49.95, Banana Republic Lace Shell--$45, J.Crew Eyelet Top--$68


Happy shopping! Let us know if you find any great finds out there: theaccessorizedlife@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment