Monday, October 24, 2011

The Little Things...

I’m a big believer that you should relish in the Little things in life.  I would much rather enjoy all those little things that crop up everyday then wait around for something big to happen... I could be waiting around for awhile if I were to do that!  
Here are a few things that are currently bringing a smile to my face everyday:




My Owl Mug.  I recently bought this Mug on a Girls Weekend in Philly. Since then I’ve thoroughly enjoyed waking up each morning to this.    


My Nail Polish.  People who know me, know that I love nail polish.  I recently have been letting my nails go bare, which is sort of big for me. But I broke out two of My favorite colors to come up with a color that sort of looks like a Gun Metal Grey! I recently rocked it this past weekend in Boston during a weekend with some of my friends!  


My new Holy Cowl!  I am a knitter. I love making scarves and cowls for myself and friends.  I found this pattern and originally thought I would knit it for a friend for the Holidays, but as I continued to knit I fell in love with color and the style. So I’m keeping it for myself.  I can always make another for a friend! 



Candy Corn.  Ok. so I don’t know about you, but once October hits and Halloween is nearing, all I want is some candy corn!  I can’t stop eating it!! 

What are a few of your Little Things that bring a smile to your face?  Let us know at theaccessorizedlife@gmail.com


3 comments:

  1. Four for Four - they all brought a smile to my face :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post and am totally jealous I didn't think of it first. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that this was a hit! yay!!

    ReplyDelete