Saturday, April 16, 2011

Want to make your feet sparkle? Try Shoedazzle!

Well, dear reader, if you know me at all, you know that I can't pass up a good bargain...especially a good shoe bargain! So, as soon as I heard of a website where you can get fabulous shoes for $39.95 each, you know I was signing up!

That website is Shoedazzle. I saw it on a facebook sidebar...and as many of those ads are a little, well, shady (to say the least), I was a bit skeptical trying it out. However, I went to the site and loved it.

When you sign up, you are asked to take a style profile. After completing the profile, each month you will receive a new "showroom" with shoes chosen expressly for you. You can skip a month if there's nothing that tickles your fancy or you just don't feel like spending that month. (Although, if you didn't want to buy shoes, I'd have to worry if you were okay, dear reader!) If you don't like the selections that were chosen for you, you can request alternate selections as well. And...you can even shop your friends' showrooms, so the more friends you have that are Shoedazzle members, the more fun it is!

Each pair of shoes is $39.95, and you receive free shipping. I have ordered 5 pairs of shoes from Shoedazzle (well, actually 7...I returned 2 pairs because they didn't fit...but they also have free returns and as long as you take a store credit, you don't get charged anything!) and I love them! They look FAR more expensive than they really are and they are super comfortable.

Here they are:
My Shoedazzle Collection


Their shoes aren't real leather or suede...which is great for those of you out there who are totally "vegan" in your attire! However, they don't look cheap or fake. If they did, you know I wouldn't wear them! (You should have more shoe faith in me than that, dear reader!)

But, wait...there's more! In your showroom each month, you will also have bag and jewelry set selections--each for $39.95. So, maybe the shoes won't inspire you one month...but the bags and jewelry might! And, as an added bonus, every few days you get a "dazzle deal" in your email--a limited item (like a tunic, special handbag...and other fun things!) that you can get for a limited time on Shoedazzle, also for...that's right...$39.95!

What's that? I've inspired you to join Shoedazzle? Well, then...

Click this link below:
Join Shoedazzle! Click me!

It's my personal invite link. That means that you can shop my showroom and I can shop yours. How fun is that?

If you aren't sure yet and need a little more convincing, here are some closeups of my gorgeous Shoedazzle shoes!

Enjoy...and see you on Shoedazzle!

The Heels


















 
The Booties
The Boots

1 comment:

  1. Is there a way that I can block this website from your computer? Almost like a "parental block" of sorts?

    ReplyDelete